Due Wednesday 12/4
To watch all Periods 1-5 at once use the video below:
If you want to go directly to the start of a specific time period, then click the links below and it will open the video to the correct spot on Youtube.
Period 1: https://youtu.be/jAlZEh46ytI
Period 2: https://youtu.be/jAlZEh46ytI?t=233
Period 3: https://youtu.be/jAlZEh46ytI?t=503
Period 4: https://youtu.be/jAlZEh46ytI?t=1088
Period 5: https://youtu.be/jAlZEh46ytI?t=1601
If you don't have a QR reader on your phone or your camera is terrible, then use the links below.
1. What is MANIFEST DESTINY?
3. What are examples of nativism faced by “Old” immigrants?
6. How did the Mexican-American War contribute to tensions between the north and south?
8. Briefly explain how each of the following contributed to tensions over slavery:
9. What was the purpose of John Brown’s raid at Harpers Ferry? What was the impact of this raid?
10. What was the significance of the Election of 1860?
14. Please describe the following Amendments:
20 - 23. The First Vote
24-30. Wilmot Proviso